|Thanks for checking out my website! I specialize in addressing mental health issues associated with pregnancy, the postpartum period, and a child's first five years of life. While these can be very happy and exciting times for families, they can also be stressful and demanding. Early intervention and support for women, couples, and families can have profound and long-lasting effects.
||Areas of Specialization:
- Maternal mental health
- Attachment / bonding difficulties
- Anxiety / shyness (including separation anxiety and selective mutism)
- Bereavement / grief / loss issues
- Coping with chronic medical issues
- Parenting support and guidance